Your home is your sanctuary. It is a place where you can lay your head back and be at ease. But have you ever done a fire safety check in your home? Since we take your safety seriously, we did.
One of the top 3 causes of fire in the country is related to electrical wiring. This may be on the wires you plug in your power outlet, or the power outlet itself.
We tested the fire safety of the traditional power outlets by exposing it to direct heat using a burner. It easily caught fire and continued burning even when we tried to extinguish it with water. However, the Mainline power track exposed to the same direct heat as the traditional outlet, did not catch fire. This is because it is made up of self-extinguishing material.
Another cause of fire is overloading. This is when you plug in appliances of high amperes in your power outlet. You don’t have to worry, Mainline power tracks can handle up to 32 amperes. This means you can plug in your microwave oven, rice cooker, coffee maker, and water heater all at the same power track, at the same time.
Safety certifications of the Mainline power track include one from Dekra Certification B.V. (Netherlands). It also complies to national safety standards in all countries sold and not a single fault has been reported.
Watch our fire safety test on the Mainline power track and the usual power outlets found in your home here: